The NodeJS SDK enables you to use IntelliProves features with ease.
This SDK only provides tools for back-end servers. This is due to the requirement of File IO. Our front-end SDK can be found here: https://docs.intelliprove.com/sdk
- NodeJS 16.x
- NodeJS 18.x
- NodeJS 19.x
Support is guaranteed for the NodeJS versions mentioned above. Other versions are most likely supported but not tested.
We provide support for both CommonJS and ESM Node backends. Take note that they do require the use of a different package from NPM. Please make sure that you are installing the correct NPM package for your project.
If you have the line "type": "module" present in your packages.json file, you most likely need to use the ESM version of our SDK.
From the section Functionality onward there is no destinction between the 2 SDKs as they provide the same API and functionalty.
We recommend the use of TypeScript as it provides type hints and a better developer experience. However our SDK works as without typescript aswell.
You can find our SDK on the node package manager repository for easy installation:
More info on authentication and the API key can be found here: API docs .
Check the quality of a given image before upload. Returns a QualityResponse object with feedback on whether your video/image is usable and why it might not be usable.
- path: string - path to the a image you want to run the quality check on
Easily upload a video to IntelliProve for analysis of the subject's biomarkers. Returns the uuid of the uploaded video, which can be used to get the results.
NOTE: The quality check needs to be successful before you can upload a video.
- path: str - path to the video you want to process
- quality_response: QualityResponse - the response from the quality check method
- patient: string - An optional field to set the patient reference
- performer: string - An optional field to set the performer reference
Returns the results of a processed video for a given uuid as a Biomarkers object.
NOTE: This uses long polling, when demand is high this call can take a while.
- uuid: string - The UUID returned by the upload method
Get the current customers information by API key.
Those are simple representations of the models accessible through the SDK and their helper functions. All models have a .json() method to convert it to a normal JS object in case this is preferred.
Describes the quality of an image.
- success(): boolean - Has the quality check succeeded
Holds the results of an analysed video after upload.
Contains information of the current user.
- hasEmail(): boolean - Has the customer a valid email
- isAdmin(): boolean - Is the current customer an administrator for their organisation
- isContributor(): boolean - Is the current customer a contributor
- isUser(): boolean - Is the current customer a regular user
Provided with a valid API key and a valid image and video path, this code snippet runs from start to finish and prints out each intermediate result to the console.
Example using then and catch